Hello Friends! We hope that the transition back to
school is going smoothly for everyone.
- September 14th will be our first meeting and informational at 7pm MSC 2501
Please take note that our meetings have changed to Monday
night this year.
Also, join our facebook page for more updates and pictures!
Current Sports Information
Contact one of our Unified Chair for more information!
Request to join the ASOTV Facebook page for the most up-to-date information regarding practices.
Please note that if you have not volunteered with us before, you will need to fill out the Class A Volunteer Form and return it to an officer at either the next ASOTV meeting or sport practice.
- Flag Football
Fun Facts about Special
Olympics of Texas!
- There are 51, 319 athletes who participate in Special Olympics sports in Texas alone.
- Texas has the largest Special Olympics accredited program in the United States!
- Our division, Area 6, has over 1000 athletes who participate in any combination of the 12 sports available.
- You don't have to know anything about the sport that you sign up to volunteer with at Special Olympics events; there will be volunteers there to give you a crash course on the sport.
Members and perspective members: Please feel free to check out the member info tab, there you will find our member application which can be turned in at a meeting or online via the "submit online" tab and some volunteer forms. To the right there are tabs that will tell you more about each committee. Also check out the calendar to be sure to know when ASOTV has different activities available for you to participate in.
Organizations: Make sure to check out the student orgs link under the getting involved tab to find out what volunteer opportunities are available.
Volunteer Opportunities: Check with the an officer for our current volunteer opportunities!